Help & Feedback center

How can we help you?

How can we improve bloglovin'?

Delete deleted posts

If you delete a post on you blog, the beginning of the post still will show on your blogs personal bloglovin page. It's very annoying, I really would appreciate if you deleted these posts, it's very annoying..

1,023 votes
Sign in
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EmmaEmma shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    alisasia_fashionalisasia_fashion shared a merged idea: Let us delete posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Delete old posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Be able to delete posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Deleting posts  ·   · 
    Kelly AnnKelly Ann shared a merged idea: Deleting Deleted Posts  ·   · 
    OliviaOlivia shared a merged idea: Deleted blog posts to be invisible to Bloglovin!  ·   · 
    AngeAnge shared a merged idea: option to completely delete posts that I deleted from my blog so they do not show on bloglovin  ·   · 
    bisteccafloriabisteccafloria shared a merged idea: Let us delete entries from bloglovin' that we've deleted in real blog life.  ·   · 

Sign in
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      • NicoleNicole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this process been updated yet to allow users to delete their own content? I have two that I need to remove today and am hoping the support team has developed a better way since this was originally posted so long ago. Thanks!

• alisasia_fashionalisasia_fashion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is annoying that even deleted posts that don't exist on my blog anymore are still showing up on bloglovin. Please either make them get automatically deleted, or let us manually delete them. Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although many responses to this idea have been to email you if we want posts removed, it would be good to do it ourselves - especially if they are in bulk.

• loemboloembo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, it's very annoying not being able to delete your own posts. It would be great if this could be changed soon!!

• StaceyStacey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've recently revamped my blog and there are lots of posts now that are out-of-use. This will make my Bloglovin feed seem really unprofessional and messy. There really does need to be a simpler way for us to delete them. There aren't many sites where you have control over what you post but not what you delete....

• mbgray_1mbgray_1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that the bloggers should have control of which posts are deleted from their blog feed. It's really inconvenient to have to email Bloglovin' and then wait for the post to delete.

• ShaeShae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. It's ridiculous that there isn't an easier way to remove a post!

• Artemisia MoltaboccaArtemisia Moltabocca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This. Because I've emailed Bloglovin' a million times to delete posts from my feed and Bloglovin tells me they won't fix more than one or two posts. I recently restructured my blog and Bloglovin won't remove the links (because they are too many), nor do I have the option to do it myself. Rock meet hard place.

• hilarynyhilaryny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I urgently need a post removed and I emailed twice over the last 3 days. No response. Is there another person I can email?

• SynneSynne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to have this option! I recently published a draft by mistake when I pushed the wrong button, and having the post it in my feed, looking strange and leading nowhere, is quite frustrating.

• CaydenCayden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that it should refresh. I deleted a lot of posts from my blog and dislike that they are on here. I'll email to get it removed, but it would be nice if the feed refreshed on your profile or something. Thanks!

• CassieCassie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My blog coding makes numerical URLs, so whenever I delete a post, it NEVER updates on Bloglovin because it renders it as still being there even though it's a whole new post.

I don't want to have to wait a couple days for Bloglovin to know that a post was deleted in order to post anew.

In fact, I wish staff could just do a whole clean-sweep of my blog and update ALL my posts because they're sort of all UN-UPDATED on Bloglovin.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Can't find what you're looking for?

Don't worry, we're here to help!

Contact support