Help & Feedback center

How can we help you?

How can we improve bloglovin'?

Allow an extra category for our blog

I am a Fashion AND beauty blogger and so are many others and I balance out the two EQUALLY and I have know many other blogs are like this as well

390 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SnigdhaSnigdha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    EveEve shared a merged idea: We need a multiple category option  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Can we have our blog in multiple categories?  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: We should be able to have a few catagories for our blogs. For example, Beauty, Fashion and Young Person/Teen blog. So people can find us!  ·   · 
    JennyJenny shared a merged idea: Mixed category blogs  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: add a blog to multiple groups  ·   · 
    SigneSigne shared a merged idea: make a way to have more than one category for each blog!  ·   · 

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • manish guptamanish gupta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to make a category named Recruitment & Results. Please tell me the process to do so...

• Jesh StGJesh StG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great idea, because I'm both an artist and psychologist. One is just as important as the other for me.

• CrazyCrisCrazyCris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto. My main blog covers 2-3 categories and I hate putting it in the "other" section! :(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the main feature that I miss from Google Reader. I like to categorize my blogs by subject, but many fit more than one, and I especially miss being able to make a list of 'Favorites' from each category to look at when I don't have much time. Can't do that when each blog can only be assigned one category.

• AnnikaSAnnikaS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love a categorie for cardmaking and scrapbooking. Would be so much easier to find people with similar interests.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Can't find what you're looking for?

Don't worry, we're here to help!

Contact support