Help & Feedback center

How can we help you?

How can we improve bloglovin'?

Provide ability to block followers

I am getting random followers and really don't wish to have followers. I signed up for this service so I could have an easy way to read blogs, but I will likely go back to reading them via my browser without this feature.

365 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bloglovin please provide a block button as there is one person who is spamming its annoying

• sazziiieee_x3sazziiieee_x3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I am being stalked and harassed (for over 6 years!) Police in the UK are aware, and now she's found my blog on Bloglovin' - the one thing I thought she'd never find!
        I have no way of blocking her, and she tends to harass me with vulgar names or accusations. I never contact her, she always comes to find me. Please provide the ability to block users. I am having to request removing my blog altogether now.

I don't want followers. I just want to be able to follow and read blogs. Please allow us to remove the option of being followed. I don't want spammers following me.

Could you please provide the possibility to block followers? This would be SO helpful!
        Thank you!!

• Anon.Anon. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having some privacy problems online and it seems unbelievable that there is no way to fully delete yourself and your posts from Bloglovin and also there is no way to block people from following you. I am having ongoing issues, the police are involved here in the UK and I will be informing them that this is the last thing online I cannot control. I hope the police can help me contact you at Bloglovin as it is terrible and frankly dangerous.

if more flexibility isn't offered then there is no value to bloglovin as there is always email following. It just seems natural that this option is offered.

• lafseolafseo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Flower arrangements are fresh pieces of artwork. No couple are truly the very. Gifted florists exploit intuition also ability to originate every placement. With the augers a florist wonts are styrofoam flower stumps, generally called floral suds or the trademarked name, Oasis.
        http://www.infographicmaker.net/

please add this feature. there are people who i really wish would not follow me and i have no option of blocking or denying them.

I really like the bloglovin' platform and the ability to follow favorite blogs/and be followed, but there isn't a high enough priority being set to allow users to instantly block unwanted followers. I'm out.

• sereneserene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can faster approve this? I'm getting crazy soon because of a stalker :(

• JessJess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with the other posters. Please allow us to decline followers. I don't have a blog and I don't wish to interact with people I don't know or read. I joined bloglovin in order to organize the blogs I read and I've enjoyed it so far, but I'm starting to get frustrated by this issue of unwanted followers.

• Eva Carbonell SwanEva Carbonell Swan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree, it's like where on earth are these randoms coming from? I don't even have a blog so I find the whole thing utterly pointless. Please, Bloglovin give us the option to block these people out.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Can't find what you're looking for?

Don't worry, we're here to help!

Contact support