Help & Feedback center

How can we help you?

How can we improve bloglovin'?

Inbuilt translator? Yes please!

I'm sure I'm not alone in reading lots of international blogs (mostly Swedish, let's face it) written in languages aside from English (again, Swedish). It'd be nifty to have a little translation option in the app and save the moment it takes to go to the page or change it manually through Google Translate or whatever it is. An idea born from laziness, maybe, but hey, international community, global village, blah blah blah.

164 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    E. G. JamontsE. G. Jamonts shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Language  ·   · 
    SewMidnightBlueSewMidnightBlue shared a merged idea: I read a number of blogs written in Swedish or French. It would be really helpful to have a translate button built into the page.  ·   · 

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long must we wait until an English translator drop down box reflect on all post?

The fact that if I click a blog from my feed that it now stays witnin Bloglovin' means I can not translate it with Google. Please put a translator in. We are a global economy.

• PEP - Paula PontonPEP - Paula Ponton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please a Translator---- so often I find a blog that I cannot read or translate & so with pressure of time I often have to just ignore it…….
        Paula (PEP)

• Ana Maria BraticAna Maria Bratic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If some users are from blogger or blogpost then you can select a widget which is actually a google translator and it can translate the entire blog in every language you choose :)

Mi idioma es español. No puedo seleccionarlo en ningún sitio... y sigo un buen numero de blog internacionales escritos en distintos idiomas... . Tengo necesidad de usar traductor por lo que apenas uso blogglovin puesto que si bien por una parte resulta útil por otra solo le encuentro dificultades al carecer de traductor y no poder entender el contenido, --- lo cual me resulta extremadamente incomodo --Seria mucho mas útil con un traductor incorporado ,

• koestiadi26koestiadi26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My english is not to well,I wish the bloglovin have translator for other country,example transate the text to my language its mean Indonesia or other country

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Can't find what you're looking for?

Don't worry, we're here to help!

Contact support