Help & Feedback center

How can we help you?

How can we improve bloglovin'?

Combine the profile and blog follower numbers on counter

Combine the profile and blog follower numbers on counter as it's quite confusing. Or at least prompt profile followers to follow blogs.

636 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KristieKristie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    kolay yemek tariflerikolay yemek tarifleri shared a merged idea: Combine the profile and blog follower numbers on counter as it's quite confusing. Or at least prompt profile followers to follow blogs  ·   · 
    YosildaYosilda shared a merged idea: Can our blog category be more featured than our profile category or even better can they be combined into one?  ·   · 

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • tinysidekicktinysidekick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I would have never made a profile and claimed my blog if I knew that half of my followers were going to follow my profile by mistake and miss my content. Fix this, or at least tell me how to delete my profile so there is no confusion.

• AdrianneAdrianne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!! I don't need people following my personal profile. I want them following my Blog!

• Simone AnneSimone Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! That would be great. I just realized I've been referring everybody to my profile because I thought that it meant they could see ALL of my three blog projects instead of having to follow each one. :(

• natalinalanernatalinalaner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ooooooh, is thát why on my profile it says I have 6 followers, while my blog has 40? I must say that ís a bit confusing.

However the bloglovin' team is very helpful and efficient so I'm sure they'll find a way to work around it! :D

Thumbs up for Johanna!

• madebyChrissieDmadebyChrissieD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel the same way - I'd like the 2 numbers linked - I don't want people following me as an individual I want them to follow my blog.

• CherylCheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I was personally confused with the difference between my follower counts, and I think it may be better to combine the two.

• Tammy WattTammy Watt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The profile follow is pointless! The site is called bloglovin yet people are following me not my blog..

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Can't find what you're looking for?

Don't worry, we're here to help!

Contact support