Help & Feedback center

How can we help you?

How can we improve bloglovin'?

I've noticed that some posts on my unread list are just disappearing. I follow a ton of blogs, so I'd like them to stay in my unread list.

Don't delete old posts from unread lists

139 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: make it so you have the option to decide if you want posts to be deleted or not. I would prefer to not have them automatically deleted.  ·   · 
    MichaelMichael shared a merged idea: Viewing Old Posts  ·   · 

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! This is a deal breaker for me!!! I sometimes go weeks without reading, and I don't want to have to try and figure out what posts I missed..take note, Bloglovin, this needs to be fixed!

• LisaLisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I moved some blogs from Feedly and I am starting to regret it. For January 3,2014 I see 2 items here, and 27 in feedly! If my feed items to read don't stay up for a consistent amount of time that is a dealbreaker for me!

Has anyone learned of a solution? Pretty much all my posts are disappearing along with a few other issues!!!

Glad to see this comment, thought I was going crazy. Was certain posts were disappearing, but there was no way for me to figure out which they were

• Anne MaskellAnne Maskell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find this extremely annoying too. I feel like Bloglovin is picking and choosing what I should read.

I also have this problem and I would be pleased if all old unread posts would stay in my account. At the moment I don´t have much time to read them, but when I will have more time again soon, then I would like to catch up on them. As I am observing this, how old the posts are that get deleted, I have to read some of them to not totally miss them all, but this is stressful, as I don´t have enough time to read them all.

It would be very useful for everybody to have the chance to decide by themselves how old posts should be before deleting. This could be done in the settings, e.g. 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6months, 1year.
        So

Has there been any resolution to this, cos I also have this problem, and it means bloglovin is more work!

• Tessa WTessa W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem and I hate it! I have to physically go back through my favorite blogs to see what I've missed because if I neglect it for more than a couple weeks, the older unread posts disappear from my bloglovin' unread! I am honestly thinking about starting to use a different feed reader...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Can't find what you're looking for?

Don't worry, we're here to help!

Contact support