Help & Feedback center

How can we help you?

How can we improve bloglovin'?

Allow connecting Bloglovin with Facebook page instead of a profile

I am blogging as a cause rather than a person, therefore, I am using my Facebook page to communicate with the world, not my Facebook profile. I am sure there are more such cases when people blog as a company or a group rather than individuals. Is it possible to incorporate this?

213 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Heavy RunnerHeavy Runner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow posts to Facebook fan page instead of personal page  ·   · 
    Peter TyreholtPeter Tyreholt shared a merged idea: facebook blogs  ·   · 

51 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can you implement this. My 'profile' associated with my blog facebook page is completely made up so no one is going to see my Bloglovin posts. Why are you not listening to the feedback below?

• un23 ilariaun23 ilaria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where are you with the reviewing of this option? can't we just have the choice between our personal profile and our public page? I don't care my friends see my bloglovin updates, but I do care the followers of my page do, since they do care about it. Thank you for speeding up the reviewing process.

• pam.olivieripam.olivieri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please reintroduce! That would make things so much easier! I don't want my personal friends to get all of my teaching posts! Please please!

• MariahMariah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Extremely useful and needed! I would like to share my posts both with the people who follow my page and my personal friends

Please bring this back! My blog is a part of my business, so I want to connect with my business' Facebook page.

Please rollback this feature! Many bloggers use a Facebook fan page and do not directly communicate via their personal profile. Thanks!!

• Suzie Suzie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very important to me. I have not linked my Facebook profile because I want my followers to go to a page not my personal profile.

• AmandaAmanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please add this back! I would love the convenience of having this automatically post to my FB page, as I schedule my posts to go up at an odd time for me (audience time zone and mine are not the same). As it stands now I have to wait until the next morning, or stay up and wait if I want to post the link on my FB page right after the post goes live. I don't know any bloggers who link their blog to their personal profile on FB--everyone has pages now. Please put this back! thanks! xoxo

• MelissaMelissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add it back. I'd like to keep my facebook profile private and use my fan page to connect to my Bloglovin account

This would be fabulous for most of us that want our fans to find us on facebook and automatically post on our FB pages when we have new posts. I'd hate to have all my followers go to my personal page and overwhelm all my personal friends with my blog posts unless they want to follow my blog's page.

• Holly S.Holly S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been trying to figure out how to do this also. It would be appreciated.

I would appreciate being able to do this since I have a facebook page for my blog and don't want my personal facebook profile being overwhelmed with my blog posts.

• AndiAndi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please return this feature. My blog and Facebook business page go hand-in-hand and I would love to reunite them.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Can't find what you're looking for?

Don't worry, we're here to help!

Contact support