Help & Feedback center

How can we help you?

How can we improve bloglovin'?

Allow connecting Bloglovin with Facebook page instead of a profile

I am blogging as a cause rather than a person, therefore, I am using my Facebook page to communicate with the world, not my Facebook profile. I am sure there are more such cases when people blog as a company or a group rather than individuals. Is it possible to incorporate this?

311 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Heavy RunnerHeavy Runner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow posts to Facebook fan page instead of personal page  ·   · 
    Peter TyreholtPeter Tyreholt shared a merged idea: facebook blogs  ·   · 

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MollyMolly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been 10 months since this was posted and as you can see, many people would like this. Is this ever going to happen?

• BenBen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto on the foregoing requests. Please bring this feature back.

• Marni Rost JarmanMarni Rost Jarman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back this feature. It worked wonderfully before and I don't understand why it was deemed necessary to get rid of it. For bloggers, this is an awesome traffic tool.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's why my post don't show up on my Blog's Facebook timeline! I can only see it on my personal profile. Please bring back the feature!

Oh.... please bring back this feature.
        Hopefully soon.
        I just install the Bloglovin today aiming to omit my double posting choir to my facebook page to the end but looks it is not possible at this moment.

Please bring the feature back! Will be waiting!!

Why has this not been reintroduced? You (bloglovin) are missing out on a lot of exposure this way.

• Brandy / the h houseBrandy / the h house commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please bring this back! My profile is connected and it doesn't post to Facebook anyway, but I would love it if my new posts could go up on my blog's Facebook page, as well.

• LiAnnLiAnn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just another person adding their two cents: I would use the Bloglovin' app if I could control that it would post to my Facebook page for my site, instead of my individual profile (which I don't actually use.)

• StephSteph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reintroduce this already, it's been months now since this feature was taken away and it's infuriating.

• Angel Angel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this is implemented again. I have an FB page to share only from my blog. I don't want it posting to my personal FB profile. Please bring this back!

• AdrienneAdrienne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this be implemented again? You were reliable to post to a FB page... I hope there is something else out there that I can use instead!! You may lose a lot of interest here...

Please can you implement this. My 'profile' associated with my blog facebook page is completely made up so no one is going to see my Bloglovin posts. Why are you not listening to the feedback below?

• un23 ilariaun23 ilaria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where are you with the reviewing of this option? can't we just have the choice between our personal profile and our public page? I don't care my friends see my bloglovin updates, but I do care the followers of my page do, since they do care about it. Thank you for speeding up the reviewing process.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Can't find what you're looking for?

Don't worry, we're here to help!

Contact support