Help & Feedback center

How can we help you?

How can we improve bloglovin'?

It would be great if you could put your liked posts into maps you can name yourself.

For example: I have "liked" a lot of recipes, but if I want to make muffins I have to go trough many many recipes to find the one I want. So if i could make maps and name them fx. muffins, dinner, cakes etc. :)

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JeanetteJeanette shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Linda KristoffersonAdminLinda Kristofferson (Admin, Bloglovin) responded  · 

Great idea! We are actually discussing how we can improve this. Not sure when we will be able to develop this though as there are many other features we’re working on at the moment.

But thanks for the input and hopefully it won’t be too long before we can get started with this!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes !! I have written to you about this twice before and I really hope you spend some time on this issue since it's very time consuming.... Pleeeease !! :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the same idea (only in my head ;)) and when I read this here and saw that it is 'under review', I was just thinking: Yeees :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Can't find what you're looking for?

Don't worry, we're here to help!

Contact support