Help & Feedback center

How can we help you?

How can we improve bloglovin'?

Get the 'up and coming' blogs section back!

The updated design of the website has made the 'up and coming' blogs in 'find blogs' disappear! I would personally love for it to come back, since I prefer reading blogs that aren't that big yet.

333 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EmiliaEmilia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gemma CollinsGemma Collins shared a merged idea: change the 'find blogs' section to how it was before. used to love finding the up and coming or the top blogs bits. miss it!  ·   · 
    genna_drennangenna_drennan shared a merged idea: Bring back the "Up & coming" section in find blogs!  ·   · 
    RachaelRachael shared a merged idea: Bring back the up and coming category!  ·   · 

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AllyAlly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1. Discoverability on the current site right now is so terrible. There's little difference between "popular posts" and "find blog." They are essentially the top bloggers for each category. I feel that rather than expanding and connecting the growing blogging network, the current design is just making popular bloggers more popular. Finding new and upcoming blogs is like reaching into a black hole.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agreed with this! I want to read new blogs. "Explore" section of each category should not only be dominated by the popular blogs. Right now, I use Bloglovin for keeping track of the blogs I'm following. I will love to find lesser known blogs which are so difficult to find. Lastly, Bloglovin should have more functions or else I can simply jump-wagon to other feed reader services.

• LilientigerLilientiger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree! Yes, the big ones are probably good but ... my page is small and I want to find other pages like mine so we can grow together.
        How about "random blogs with few follower" so every page has the chance to be found?

• truebluemeandyoutruebluemeandyou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see smaller blogs get more attention. I'm so tired of going to the "popular DIY" section and seeing one blog high lighted based on likes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more, the big bloggers don't need to be found, they are already out there we should be encouraging and helping the smaller bloggers find their audience and footing! Plus I prefer reading smaller blogs but that's my personal preference!

• Kunoor BhagatKunoor Bhagat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree I'm tired of these the same 5 bloggers' posts all the time. I'm sure other bloggers are as interesting

• VV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This suggestion is so needed. I'm still fairly new to Bloglovin and I love it, however, my biggest disappointment with it has been how difficult it is to find new (up and coming) blogs and how difficult it is to BE found myself. It seems like the highest read blogs get the most visibility throughout the site. There are some great smaller blogs out there. Help me find them Bloglovin!!

• Ayla Den OudenAyla Den Ouden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree! It's also a great way for new bloggers to help each other getting bigger! I'd love to see this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Can't find what you're looking for?

Don't worry, we're here to help!

Contact support