1. Log in to Blogger.com and select the drop down menu next to your blog title. Click Layout.
2. Choose the position of your widget and click Add a Gadget.
4. Head back to Bloglovin.com and select the drop down menu on the top navigation bar. Click Bloglovin' button.
5. Choose a widget for your blog and click Get this widget.
6. A pop up box will appear. Select the code and copy.
Guide created by Rebecca Viner, a blog coach and creative blogger. Sharing actionable blogging & marketing strategies through 1:1 coaching, content and digital products, find out more at autumnleavesblog.co, and follow Autumn Leaves on Bloglovin' here.