This might happen when a blog has two or more different addresses to it's RSS feed. Since it's not always easy to know when two different addresses link to the same RSS feed, unfortunately, one blog may appear multiple times on Bloglovin'. If you notice this is the case, feel free to submit a request to our support team along with the blog URL so we can merge them into a single functioning profile.
Articles in this section
- How do I publish a post on Bloglovin'?
- Bloglovin' and RSS
- How do I claim my blog?
- Why can't I add my blog?
- Why does my blog show up several times when I search for it?
- How do I get more followers?
- Can I claim more than one blog on Bloglovin?
- Why don't images from my blog show up in posts on Bloglovin?
- Where can I find Bloglovin's icons/widgets/buttons?
- I cannot comment through Bloglovin