Posts should be used to share new and updated information with your influencers. You can add the payment agreement, additional requirements for the campaign, or an amazing post made by one of the influencers. We recommend that you jump start the conversation in your community by adding a welcome message at the onset of your campaign, and to encourage your new influencers to introduce themselves as they get added to the group.
Articles in this section
- What should I write in the posts section?
- What are documents used for?
- What events will I see on my calendar?
- How do I leave a community?
- What is the purpose of communities on a campaign?
- How do I become member of a group?
- Why don't I see all of my blog pictures when I am submitting my blog?
- Why don’t I see the community option on some campaigns?
- Are there are any guidelines for sharing content on a community?
- Does Activate notify me about activities on the group?