1. Log in to Squarespace.com. In the navigation menu, click Pages.
2. Hover over the top left of the section you want to add the widget and click Edit.
3. Hover over the section you want to position the widget and click on an insert point.
4. A pop up box will appear. Scroll down to More. Click Code.
5. Head back to Bloglovin.com and select the drop down menu on the top navigation bar. Click Bloglovin button.
6. Choose a widget for your blog and click Get this widget.
7. A pop up box will appear. Select the code and copy.
8. Paste into the Edit Code box on Squarespace.com. Click Save.
9. Click Save in the top left of the section. You can also click Preview in Safe Mode to view the widget before saving.
Guide created by Rebecca Viner, a blog coach and creative blogger. Sharing actionable blogging & marketing strategies through 1:1 coaching, content and digital products, find out more at autumnleavesblog.co, and follow Autumn Leaves on Bloglovin here.